CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crafty Crafty

When I started this blog I wanted it to represent my crafty side and give me a place to showcase and share my work and ideas. I wanted a small part of the blog to be about everything else in my life, the "cetera" mind you. So far it's been all cetera and no craft. Poor things. To help rectify that situation I am going to post some pics of my craft room and in a few days announce a crafty giveaway-so stay tuned!!

Now on with the pics!

This is my jug holding my rods already covered in slip to make glass beads. I love making them with the fire and the glass and the melting but I am so so bad at it!
These are a few of my paints in the black hole known as the paint drawer. I swear it's about ten miles deep.

These are some of my shelves, some of my favorite books, pics and memento's.

This is my tree that I painted on the wall. I love this color of green and I have an unnatural obsession with TREES!

0 comments: