A funny little survey that I did on Myspace. To see my Myspace page go to www.myspace/edavisgee.com.
Go to urbandictionary. com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then put the first definition it gives you.
1) Your first name? Erin
1. an extremely aweome girl with talent, humor, and beauty.
2. Lover of 7.
I love you ur such an erin!
The Beautiful, exotic island of Ireland. Erin is peaceful is calm.
2) Nickname? Ernin
ernin isn't defined yet.
3) Favorite color: aqua
Main ingredient of shampoo. Fancy term for water, because shampoo's are too cool to use the word water.
Nu-uh! It's not water.. it's *aqua*
4) Boyfriend/Girlfriend's Name: Joshua
A boyfriend who cooks, cleans, pays, and drives. A Joshua.
Wow that guy is such a joshua.
5) Favorite alcoholic drink: Scope
A Scope is a term used to describe a person who was once referred to as a spastic.
In 1994 the UK charity organisation "The Spastics Society" changed it's name to "Scope", due to too many people labelling the window lickers with this harsh insult.
Therefore it is now only fair that any spastics are now called scopes.
"You fucking scope, stop licking that window"
6) Favorite food? Nachos
slang word for pot coined by a group of high school kids from northern VA (which spread quickly as far north as Boston, as far south as Savannah) both in honor of their favorite food and as another name for their favorite recreational drug. This name has been tested and proven for safe use in public.
In history class and across the room, "Hey man, those nachos we had this weekend were fantastic.
"
"Yeah I know what you mean, I stuffed myself with nachos all weekend.
7) Hometown
Shawnee~
shawnee isn't defined yet
8) 1 Good friend's name? Mary
one who is seemingly innocent.
Mary is commonly known as a good girl, for example: the virgin mary ... however Mary is a bad girl who never gets caught.
person1: ...christian cheerleader? a Mary?!?!
person2: yeah, at practice and chruch is a goody good... but you should've seen her at the party.
9) Your last name? Gee
Irish word for snatch or pussy
I licked her gee all night
**Holy shit I had NO idea!! Now my name is basically Irish Pussy.
great**
10) favorite musical artist? The Grateful Dead
A band in the "hippie years" who wrote such songs as Friend of the Devil and Truckin'. Had fanatic followers called Dead Heads.
The Grateful Dead is a great band.
11) favorite online friend in which you have never met in person?
Kimya Dawson
a singer from the band "Moldy Peaches", who has some solo albums, including Remember that I Love You, I'm Sorry That Sometimes I'm Mean, Hidden Vagenda and Knock-Knock Who?
Many of her songs were featured in the movie Juno which came out at the end of 07.
Her sound is relaxing and whimsical and amazing.
Stella: Hey, did you see Juno yet? i loved the sound track!
Luke: Yeah, me too, I love Kimya Dawson!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Survey says.....
Posted by Erin at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment