I love Sark! I have loved Sark ever since high school when my friend Mary and I found some of her greeting cards on sale at Barnes and Noble. Mary picked them up and said,"I want to live like this." and I couldn't agree with her more. Since I have not been feeling my creative vibes recently I did a quick search for some Sark inspiration and found this gem of a book.
It is a plan for procrastinators, perfectionists and people who would rather sleep all day. All three of those are me!! That's not really something to be proud of though. Maybe this little book, actually a rather big book for Sark being 300+ pages, will give me some motivation. I have the ideas and all the resources just none of that get up and go. Here's hoping!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
What I'm Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment