Where have I been? I've been asleep, that's where. Sleeping that dead person sleep where your dreams are freakishly vibrant and REAL. I dreamt that the hippies took over San Francisco and there were these gas stations where gas was $.93 and $.98 and there were signs everywhere saying,"Hippies R Here" and "Damn the Man" things like that. At one gas station there was a vending machine type thing but it was all on the honor system. Nice. My husband was in the dream with me and we visited this park with huge toys,like giant blue dinosaurs and enormous pink elephants with swings on the trunks, and I guess it was right next to someplace like the YMCA because then we went swimming. I also bought these tiny plastic whistles to take home to my nieces and nephews. They were all different animals and bright colors and for some reason I remember they were only fifty cents. If I ever find whistles like these in my waking hours I'm going to buy every single one of them. They were so cute and tiny and made the sweetest little tinkling sounds. I wonder what a dream interpreter would say about this one!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment