Best friend Christa and I went to see Sex and the City tonight while our boys went to see Indiana Jones. Our movie was definitely better! They answered every unanswered question left when the season ended. The biggest question to me was what Mr.Big's name really was and now I know! It wasn't exactly what I had in mind but it fits him. Mr.Big's name is.....John James Preston. It is a great movie though,very thorough, sometimes a little long, but wonderful. Don't even get me started on the clothes!! Some were a little awful but most of them were AMAZING. Carrie had an Eiffel Tower bag(that she's carrying in the pic)that was awesome and Samantha had silver/diamond encrusted fish bone high heels that I would kill for! I could wear them to Wal-Mart or maybe outside to water the gardens...just as long as I got to wear them!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Sex and the City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment